Thursday, May 10, 2012

 Ok, I have neglected to mention that when I checked my weight on Monday I was up to 271 :( But since Monday, I have lost a pound a day, and I am back down to 268....I got the stuff to make the refrigerator oatmeal I told you about, except I forgot Greek Yogurt (didn't forget as much as have had a hard time finding it) but I saw a lady in line in front of me at Sam's Club with a large container of it, I just didn't want to go back and get some, so tomorrow, I will go out and get some :) Anyway, I got some super cute wide mouth half pint mason jars, and I ordered the plastic lids on Amazon....I have included the link to the website for these delish looking breakfast idea :) http://www.theyummylife.com/blog/2012/03/293/Overnight,+No-Cook+Refrigerator+Oatmeal+--+A+healthy+breakfast+made+in+mason+jars+in+six+different+flavors!

I figures up the calories, carbs, and protein for all the recipe variations, and they are as follows:
  • Maple Syrup/Blueberry--Cal-229/Carb-40/protein-14 
  • Mango/Honey -- Cal-226/Carb-31/Pro-14
  • Applesauce/Cinnamon -- Cal-229/Carb-31/Pro-14
  • Chocolate/Banana/Honey -- Cal-244/Carb-34/Pro-15
  • Peanut Butter/Banana/Honey -- Cal-332/Carb-35/Pro-18
  • Raspberry/Vanilla -- Cal-204/Carb-20/Pro-14
I hope you enjoy this, I haven't tried it yet, but I am going to make them, probably Sat evening, cause I don't want to fill up the fridge before Caroline's party :) So, I had a "shake" for breakfast this morning, and ate salad for lunch, tonight, I am gonna have some chicken, and veggies :) I have been looking forward to meals more since I have switched back to mainly fruit and veggies :) And since I am losing weight again, I think that may be the answer :) Well, I am gonna get off the computer here, make my kids and me some dinner and try to get myself active, and burning some calories :)


No comments:

Post a Comment