Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Well, the week has finally gotten to me.....I am at my lowest, I am feeling like I have NO will-power....I just found out tonight that a dear wonderful man, who was like a grandfather to me, passed away....I probably would have gotten to see him Sunday, cause he was on his way back from his winter in Texas.....too much loss this week....I immediately started thinking about things I could eat, that it would some how make me feel better, but I reached for the trail mix....certainly NOT on my diet, but a much healthier choice than chocolate would have been.....I know that I am eating impulsively right now, and I am not following my diet right now, but in a way I still feel in control, because instead of just going on auto-pilot, I at least made a decision to go the "healthier" route, and it isn't even trail mix that has chocolate in it, just nuts and fruit :) After the week I have had, I give myself permission....I almost got a pop tonight at church, but I just couldn't bring myself to opening it and drinking it.....I have made the best choices I can, and still able to indulge....I don't intend to feel guilty or have regret for my trail mix, cause life is full of too much regret, I don't intend to do anything other than be proud of the fact that I am choosing what I eat, instead of letting it choose for me....Have a good rest of the week everyone, and remember to show those you love, how much they mean to you EVERYDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment