Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ok, guys....I know we have heard it A MILLION times, but I have to tell you, yesterday I started trying to drink more water, I didn't even burn as many calories as usual, I did around 450 active calories yesterday, the only thing I did different was increase water, and not even to the amount I am suppose to be drinking (over a gallon a day!!!) So, I stepped on the scale this morning, and I was 3 pounds lighter than yesterday!!!! I have actually drank EVERYTHING today that I was suppose to, so I am curious to see what the scale says tomorrow, I worked out today, and I think I have been pretty active...I am downloading my Slim Coach right now :) So, I will probably know the results before I am done with my blog :) So, as you may know, I have been fairly frustrated with my lack of progress, my goal has been 3 lbs a week, but since I finished my cleanse, I haven't lost anything.....there are some people that only need to make a small effort to lose weight, apparently I am NOT one of those people, I have been doing everything, at least I thought I was doing everything, I had diet (check) exercise (check), but somehow not drinking enough water has been slowing my progress, who knew....and let me be clear, I was drinking A LOT of water, I thought (8) eight ounce glasses a day was plenty, but not so.....I have heard that you can overdue it with water, but I would say if you stay somewhere around the formula of half your body weight in ounces of water you should be right on track :) Just looked at my data for today, and YES, I burned 850 calories and I had 55 minutes of heart activity :) I only did one of my water classes today, cause I looked at the data, and it seems that the second class isn't really benefiting me, cause I am not getting my heartrate up enough during it :) I mean, I am still burning SOME calories, but not anymore than I would be if I was doing pretty much anything else :) Also, I wanted to tell you about the meal I had tonight for dinner, I told Josh I felt like indulging, we went to Taco Bell, and I had the Cheesy Gordita Crunch Box (1 Gordita, 1 Supreme Burrito, and 1 Crunchy taco) Let me tell you, I should have stopped before I ate the Burrito, but I didn't, and it made me feel SO GROSS!!! I definitely overate, :( However, I checked my blood sugar 2 hours after, and it was in range!!! That is awesome, that means that I have done a great job of keeping my blood sugar in check, and the more I exercise, and watch my food intake, the better my overall health will get :) I got my tea in the mail today :) I am going to start my tea routine tomorrow....the White Tea has mint, so of  course, it smelled DELISH!!! The Pu-erh Tea didn't have much of a smell, but I mixed it with the White Tea, so if it does taste yucky, the mint will help :) I feel like this week is going to end much better than it started, although I am kind of feeling like there are so many things that I have to remember to do, I hope as I continue to do it, it will become a routine that I don't have to think much about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment