Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ok....is any one else as confused as I am with all these diet options??? There are the pre-packaged kind, and there is the calorie counting, carb counting, fat counting......I just read about a cake diet, where you eat a piece of dessert (less than 300 calories) with breakfast, before 9 am, and the reasons for why it worked seemed to make sense, and people had lost weight by doing it, and then following a low carb diet the rest of the day.....It seems that just when I think I have it all figured out, then I decide that maybe I don't.....If you look at statistics, you will find one thing, and then maybe you look at real life you find something else.....I am seriously thinking about going back to the diet I was on with my cleanse....just fruits and veggies, a reasonable amount of protien, and that's it....I felt great while I was doing it, and had TONS of energy, and I was losing weight.....I really didn't feel deprived (except for no coffee), but I think I can add that back in and still have a pretty good thing going.....I keep saying it would be nice to have a nutritionist, but truthfully, I don't think they really know for sure either, cause everyone's body is different, and what might work for one person, might not work for another, and I don't think it has so much to do with human error either.....Well, these are my thoughts for the evening, I really think I need to restructure my eating plan....my activity level is right on track, but I need to have both sides of this thing under control....I have not yet arrived.......In this journey, I am now wondering if anything I discover will be of any value to anyone other than myself.....Is my answer to weight loss and healthy living going to be any benefit to you??? Will it be your answer, too??? I think the best thing to keep in mind is that we have discovered carbs (in high doses), sugar, bad fats, and processed foods are bad for you health, and we KNOW that fruits and veggies, and healthy proteins, and fats are good for you, so I think the real answer is don't eat what is bad for you, and eat what is good for you.....I think I might start eating oatmeal for breakfast, along with some healthy dairy choices, and fruit....then stick to mostly veggies for the rest of the day....I guess, I need to pick something and stick with it in order to find out if it was successful.....well, I will sleep on it, and think about it maybe for the rest of this week, and I will let you know before the beginning of next week what I have decided :) Think I am going to try to do some exercise routine tonight....We will see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment