Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sorry, for not blogging yesterday :) I only got one evening with my hubby this week, so I took full advantage :) I figured, with all the events yesterday, no one would have time to read my little blog anyway :) So, I got to thinking about how many things we do everyday without thinking about it :) I use to use Miracle Whip, only Miracle Whip, never Mayo (which happens to have no carbs), and I didn't like mustard at all, but turns out mustard has no carbs or calories :) I never use Miracle Whip anymore, it has sugar in it, and calories, and carbs :(  So, why did I always use Miracle Whip??? Because that is what I grew up using....I prefer cream based soups, but what kind of soup has the most calories, fat, everything.....cream based soups......I have a friend that puts 1 1/2 cups of sugar in 2 qts of tea, that is more sugar than Kool-aid has.....I would be willing to bet, if she backed off to 1 cup, she wouldn't even be able to tell the difference, it is probably just a habit.....If I make Kool-aid (which doesn't happen at my house), but I only put 1/2 a cup in there, and it is still plenty sweet :) Anytime you find yourself just doing something without even thinking, that is the time you need to take a  look at your routine, and analyze your reasons :) There might be things you do, cause that is how you were raised to do it....I would be curious to hear anything that you have discovered about doing things out of habit :) So, I have met all my goals for today, but I think I am going to do a workout routine (I have a line dancing workout, that is easy to follow, and seems to be a good workout, as long as I can get past the pigtails and plaid...ha ha) I will weigh in tomorrow, I am looking forward to seeing what this next week will hold, weight wise, cause tomorrow will probably be a bad weigh in....well, not bad, cause I don't think I have gained anything, but I don't think I have lost this week either....so, even staying the same isn't the worst thing......My water consumption has been awful today, I think I have had 3 glasses, and 2 cups of coffee.....I will drink another 4 before bed (at least that is my plan) so that will get me into the low range of where I should be.....as far as sleep, I was asleep before midnight last night, and I woke up feeling more tired than usual, so either my late nights are catching up with me, or my body just doesn't know what to do with all that sleep, so tonight, after I get off the phone with my hubby, at 9:30, I will do my workout, and then straighten the kitchen, then do bedtime routine, so hopefully I will be in bed by 10:30 or 11 :) I will let you know how I did tomorrow :) I know that some of you have had struggles with sticking to your new choices, and maybe you feel like it isn't worth it, but I am telling you, it is SO WORTH IT!!!! You have to remind yourself why you made these choices in the first place, and you can't give up!!!! I want to be in regular misses size clothing by mid winter :) I also, would love to be skinny enough to have another baby, and get to buy maternity clothes, and I want to be healthy, so that I can have an active life with my family....have you written down your reasons for getting healthier, if you haven't, you should do it :) Have a great week, renew your goals!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment