Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sorry that I didn't blog last night....as it was the same last week, I was spending time with my hubby, and we had Caroline's birthday party yesterday, and also I have been spending time working on my fitness program on my xbox....so far, I know that I have been WAY more active than I usually am on the weekends, and days that I don't go to the gym.....I know that I have actually sweated (don't know if that is a word), and had my heart rate up....ok, since I got my Kinnect, I have actually had better heart activity than when I walked on the MS walk.....that is saying something :) I am really excited about the results I am getting at home :) Turns out I have a REALLY competitive nature....I keep trying to get a better time or get further, and a higher score :) The problem is that my body ISN'T as competitive as my mind....so at some point I have tired myself out to the point that I don't get any better....but there is LOTS of stuff that I haven't even tried on the "game" yet :) So for now, I have to break up my workout into maybe 2 sessions a day...I could do just one, cause I already reached my goal of 30 minutes of heart activity, and burned TONS of calories, but I didn't get as much done on the "game" as I wanted to....so I might get back on later tonight :) for some bonus work :)  Now lets talk about weight.....I have gained a pound each day for the last 2 days, so hopefully I will start seeing some lower number, I am doing everything right, but honestly, I took yesterday off, but that shouldn't have caused me to gain weight, cause I really did a good job eating right, I just didn't count calories or carbs, and I had a bun on my hamburger, but even though I gave myself permission to not care what I ate, I still found that I wanted to eat healthy, and I didn't want to indulge in bad stuff :) I did, however, have a small piece of cake and some ice cream for Caroline's birthday, and now I am back to following the rules :) I really hope to see some excellent results from my new efforts....I will tell you, I don't think I have worked out this much 3 days in a row, ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment