Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Well, I was at Sam's Club today, and I got some more veggies and pineapple, so I am going to start my day with shakes like I did when I was on the cleanse, and I am going to eat mostly veggies, I will continue eating protein, and I will be adding some dairy....I will NOT be cutting coffee out of my diet, so we are good there :) So, I mentioned last night this "cake diet" well, the basis of the diet is that you eat a high carb breakfast and then eat low carb the rest of the day, and it has gotten great results, so instead of cake, I am going to do either the fruit in the shakes, or I will eat oatmeal with fruit in it, so it will be higher in carbs than I have been eating, if I stick with it for a week, I should be able to see if the results are positive or negative :) Also, I was asleep by 11:30 last night :) So, per the advice I got from a friend (thanks, Renee) I took a Melatonin at 9 pm so hopefully I will be more than ready for bed before 11 tonight :) I also am just finishing up my 8th water of the day, I know I need to drink even more than that, but it is a step in the right direction :) I have decided that the best way to lose weight in a healthy way is to eat things  that I know are good for me, in healthy portions, and NOT eat the things that I know are bad for me.....just doing a low carb diet, is hard to get a lot of veggies, and really no fruit....I felt like after I got done with the cleanse that I have really been missing all the fresh fruits and veggies I was eating on the cleanse, so I am just going to go back to the eating that I know felt right, and I felt good on that eating plan, and I was losing weight :) I also got this great recipe from my MOPS group for refrigerator oatmeal...it looked super good and easy, so I will post it on here after I give it a try  :) Well, that is my new plan :) I will keep you all posted with how everything is going this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment