Friday, April 27, 2012

Alright, I KNOW it is late, and I KNOW I am suppose to be in bed already, but I had sewing that I had to get done, and IMPORTANT visiting with my good friend, Sam that also HAD to be done :) So, I am really late getting my blog up, but I didn't want to go to bed without it....I think I forgot to mention in my post on Monday, that I DID reach my 3 pound loss goal for last week, and I am down another pound since yesterday.....I have been so busy today, I have hardly eaten ANYTHING....I am a little hungry right now, and that is no surprise, cause I can tell you what I have eaten today....I had 2 hard boiled eggs for breakfast, and for a mid-morning snack, I had a chocolate peanut butter Atkins bar, I had a Starbucks Cafe Americano, and accidentally skipped lunch :( Then for dinner I had 3 beef hotdogs, and that is all folks, for a total of.....10 carbs....my goal is around 20 g of carbs per day, so I really exceeded my goals today, probably not something I should do everyday, but considering that a lot of my day was spent infront of a sewing machine, I really wasn't burning much, so less calories in, since I haven't been burning them today, probably works out pretty good....but I think I might eat SOMETHING before I go to bed :)  I waited too long to sync my Slim Coach, so I have no idea how I did today....but I will find a way to figure it out :) Well, since I am currently NOT doing the one thing I talked about needing to do as a new goal, I am gonna get off here for tonight, and try to get some rest :) Have a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment