Saturday, April 7, 2012

Today was a really rough day.....I went to the store to get milk and eggs, and I thought of possibly a billion different snacks and foods that I wanted to buy, I thought of ways that I could eat them on the way home, and then I had to figure out how I could explain why I had thrown away 2 weeks worth of hard work and dedication for the taste of something that I probably wouldn't even enjoy.....I am sure the first bite of a Reese's Peanut Butter cup would have tasted AWESOME, however, I don't think I would have been able to eat the whole thing :( So, I decided not to buy anything....I didn't cheat, but it was VERY hard.....it took an enormous amount of will power, and self-control.....I am not saying I am very good at this, but I am trying to make changes to my character, and I am trying to have self-control, it is a daily struggle, but I made it through another day.....I only have 8 more days on the cleanse, and then the real challenge will begin....Once I am able to make my own choices for what I eat, I know it will be even harder to behave my self and continue to have good self-control.....I really am grateful to my blog, and my wonderful friends who read it, because it was you guys who helped me with my will power today, it was you guys who I was thinking of when I chose to stick to my cleanse today.....Thank You!!! I don't know if eating right will ever get any easier, it will most likely be a daily struggle for the rest of my life, but I can't think about that....I can only think about today, I can only make the best choices for TODAY, and I am confidant that TODAY, I did just that :)

I had a busy day, and I think that is one of the reasons why it was such a hard one to make it through....I know if I plan better as far as meal prep and eating on time, then I would probably not have had as much temptation today, but even though it was hard, I know it was my fault so I will be more prepared next time :)  Have a good evening, and remember it is easier to stick to your goals if you just focus on doing your best TODAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment