Friday, April 20, 2012

Today has been a good day....I feel like I was pretty active ALL day, but when I sync'd up my slim coach, it gave me my first weekly goals and reading, and it gave me the picture of a snail.....A SNAIL!!!!! This is the lowest of the animal pictures for activity level....it said my daily activity is snail-like, very long periods of inactivity, and very little energy expended when I am active?!?!?!?!? I can only assume it is basing this on the average of months, even though it only has information for the last week....now I feel compelled to prove this stupid equipment WRONG!!!! ha ha......in truth, my daily levels FAR EXCEED my goals, and I have been burning around 1,000 calories a day!!!! That doesn't seem "snail-like" to me :(  I am hoping to progress beyond the snail, turtle, penguin, and at least be a rabbit....rabbits are pretty active, right???? Ok, my rant is OVER.....now on to my first critique of my blog....my sister said that I needed to post pictures.....so I think I figured out how to do it, but in truth, I haven't really been taking a lot of pics, but I did take a picture of some delicious cantaloupe that I got the other day, but it doesn't really seem relevant to my blog today, so I will include some adorable pics of my beautiful children, to remind you to put a face to your goals :) Maybe have a picture frame with your children, or hubby, or even your pet (if that is your motivation for getting healthy)....don't laugh, maybe your dog is feeling neglected and not getting to go on walks because your too unhealthy.....anyway, maybe put it on the fridge, or by your TV, or on your desk at work, or as your wallpaper on your computer, somewhere that you frequently lose your motivation, and will power to keep going strong :)

            Caroline.....Almost 5
 
Josiah......Just turned 3

1 comment:

  1. Amy I am so proud of you for doing this! I can not wait to see you, and see how much weight you have lost! You are such an inspiration! I pray for you and your family. Take care and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete