Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Today, is day 9 of my 21 day cleanse.......I am feeling great, but I was hungry at the grocery store, and I found myself day dreaming about a cheeseburger (apparently my weakness, I often wish for a cheeseburger), but after thinking about how good it would taste, and that maybe I could just pick one up on the way home and eat it....I began thinking that one bite would taste good, but I felt like anything more than that would be too greasy, and heavy.....So, I think that might be a step in the right direction of having a healthy outlook on food and eating :) I went this morning to vote, and decided to walk with the kids down to the voting place, it was 9 blocks each way, and I am really glad I made that conscious choice to do it :) The kids had a great time, too....for me, it is not just about getting this extra weight off, and making healthy choices, I really want to teach my children to make good choices, too....and I want them to find being active to be fun :)  I have a MAJOR responsibility to train my children in the way that is right, and I feel that idea can be extended far past spiritual things, there are many things in life where I need to teach my children the way that is right :) I owe it to my family to provide a healthy environment for them to grow, stay healthy and strong in mind, body and soul :)

I have had a very active day, besides the walk to go vote, we also went to my friends garden and picked up more plants for the yard, and rushed back home to plant them before it rained, we got most of them planted, but I still have some more to do tomorrow :) Then I went to the mall to do my last weigh in for Pound Plunge, and even though I can't remember what my starting weight was, I am pretty sure I have lost around 15 lbs since I started in Jan....I weighed myself this morning, and I am down another pound, so that is 6 pounds in the first week on this cleanse :) Anyway, I came back home and put some veggies on the grill, and I am about to go make my "shake" and then head to bed :) Just a recap....stay strong, and something to think about and remember, if you have a healthy outlook about health and body image, your making an impact on how your children view themselves, also, try to think about how the life that you live TODAY and changes that you can make TODAY, will affect your children and their future.....even if you don't have children, you are still a role model to someone, make each day a great example of how life should be lived :) Have a blessed Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment